Annoucements (Please read periodically!!)

• June 19, 2018 at 3:34 am #2647
    Steph/Yuji
    Keymaster

This forum section is where we will place requests and announcements for future events. Please check in here once and a while to get the latest on what’s happening with the intensive.

**NOTICE**
    The next conference call will be two Saturdays from now (June 30, TBA). We will discuss kids scheduling, collect registration forms, as well as catch up on updates on concerns we talked about the last time. Please mark the date on your calendar. We suggest a morning time so Kavitha does not have to talk to us at an ungodly hour (she’s 9 hours ahead of us). Let us know if you have a specific time requestI

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Steph/Yuji.
    June 19, 2018 at 9:24 am #2649
    Kavitha George
    Participant

Thanks a ton for your kind consideration and everyone’s understanding . Look forward to it. Will have my husband join in too this time

June 23, 2018 at 9:38 pm #2656
    Steph/Yuji
    Keymaster

I have updated the registration forms on Donna’s request so that they can edited on computer. You can download the registration form by:

(1) pasting this link on your browser: http://movementforkidswithspecialneeds.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/ASP-2018-registration-and-release-form-copy-1.pdf
    (2) downloading it onto your computer
    (3) edit using a pdf reader (usually this will be already installed in your computer)
    (4) send the registration back to us via email

I have not at this point received any emails so please be sure to do so before next weeks’ meeting

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.